Welcome Dredd-heads to the next installment of Justice Department Restricted Tek Files. Not sure how many articles will be in series, really depends on what I can find, but I hope you'll enjoy them all the same. Time to take a look at the K-2000 Samurai Attack Suit.
+++Accessing Technology Files+++
K-2000 Samurai Ground Attack Suit
Justice Dept. Ordnance & Equipment.
Tek-Division: Heavy duty ground attack armour - K-2000 Samurai Suit.
History: Initially brought in to combat the Necromagus Sabbat, during the dark times of Judgement Day, the heavily armoured war suit was designed to be able to drop straight into combat situations, via parachute.
- Visor (laminated plasteel with holo-grapic heads-up display)
- Helmet (blastproof Droxon)
- Sensor array
- Retractable targeting monocle
- Feeder tube (delivers high energy nutrition)
- Communications system
- Tactical computer
- Shock absorbing padding
- Life support system
- Fire protection system
- Cooling system
- Powered exoskeleton chassis
- Drogue chute
- Retro thrusters
- Medical pack
- Biological/chemical weapons sensor
- Reinforced Kevlar-titanium body armour
- K-2000 Lawgiver sidearm
- Retractable machete
- Clashkilloff auto rifle
- Arm-mounted laser cannon
- Anti-rad undersuit and rad-meter
- Smoke grenade launcher
- Hi-ex grnade launcher
- Biomedical telemetry sensor